Fort Meade, Maryland
Essential Role and Responsibilities
- Requires a high level of information assurance and security experience.
- Possesses specific systems engineering knowledge and experience in one or more areas including current security technologies such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Key Management (KM), Key Root Management (KRM) and Virtual Private Networks (VPN), but also emerging technologies such as but not limited to Identity Management (IdM), Privilege Management (PrM), Digital Policy Management, IA Metadata, Crypto Key Management, Credential Management and Attribute Management.
- Provides guidance to less experienced secure systems/software engineers.
- Develops and recommends technical solutions to support client requirements in solving moderately complex network, platform and system security problems.
- Provides analytical and engineering solutions based on federal and industry INFOSEC policy, doctrine and regulations.
- Provides identity management, secure system engineering and development, biometrics, system/security requirements analysis, secure system definition, as well as specification development of INFOSEC policies and procedures utilizing technical and analytical skills.
- Designs test beds for the Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E) of advanced INFOSEC hardware and software solutions.
- Potential areas of functionality include but are not limited to: Master IA Systems Engineer, Master IA Systems Security Engineer, and Master IA Analyst.
- Able to independently accomplish complex requirements.
- Performs complex assignment with little guidance.
- Has latitude in completing broad objectives.
- MA/MS Degree in a technical discipline
- 6 years experience
- 3+ Years managing Microsoft 365 services and Azure in a large-scale environment
- Experience with ACAS, STIG’s and HBSS
- Experience with commercial cloud services
- Experience in developing and reviewing Authorization package and artifacts
- Experience with DoD RMF process
- Experience with AWS, Azure and/or GCP cloud services
- Experience with Agile software development
- IAT Level II Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Communication skills - able to communicate in a clear, articulate, and professional manner on a daily basis via written and oral communications with customer contracting representatives, Silotech employees, and subcontract/teaming partner contracting organizations.
- Interpersonal and Customer Relations skills - able to maintain a professional and courteous attitude with employees and third-party individuals at all times to resolve conflicts and address any issues within the contractual structure and regulations.
- Planning/Organizational skills - able to prioritize work activities, use time efficiently and work through projects in a self-motivated manner balancing efforts between contracts, vendor agreements, and pricing requests.
- Adaptability - able to adapt to rapid changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving skills - able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; able to apply independent judgment on a regular basis in making decisions.
- Time Management skills - able to use time effectively in a semi-supervised fashion, pursuing other activities when regular duties have reduced in volume; able to complete projects in a timely manner. Will work with occasional supervision over repetitive tasks. New duties or project type tasks may receive strict or direct supervision, depending upon the nature of the task(s).
General office environment. Lighting and temperature are adequate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With reasonable accommodation, individual should be capable of performing the essential duties listed above.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Silotech Group is an EO employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.